1. INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3. ACCESS AND USE
(A) Our Services are provided for your personal and commercial use except when our Service Content is used to create end products for sale where the lifetime sales of the end product for sale exceeds 400 units. An end product for sale can be either a digital design or physical item created using our Services that you and/or your client intends to sell. End products using our Service Content must be a unique implementation of the Service Content, significantly different than the original piece of Service Content and require time, effort, and skill to produce. We may offer certain portions of our Services at no charge and others for a one-time fee, on a subscription basis or under any other lawful pricing structure. In all instances, our Services are not being sold to you; rather, you are being granted or purchasing a limited license to use our Services.
(B) When using our Services, you agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws including, without limitation, copyright law. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading, installing or printing Service Content.
(i) remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice we include in or through our Services or Service Content; (ii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with our security-related features including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict the use of or copying of any software or other Service Content; (iii) use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Service Content for any purpose without our express written permission; (iv) collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from our Services including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses; (v) solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval; (vi) attempt to or interfere with the proper working of our Services or impair, overburden, or disable the same; (vii) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of our software or other Service Content, or our Services; (viii) use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from our Services; (ix) encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s Membership (as defined below)); (x) violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or (xi) engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Services.
4. USER REGISTRATION
(A) In order to access or use some features of our Services, you may have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of thirteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information.
(B) If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a username and password (a “Membership”). You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to Contact Us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
5. USER CONTENT
(A) We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available through our Services and for use or display to others (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, data, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published through our Services. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
(B) You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
(C) You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
(i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity; (ii) impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable; (iii) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; (iv) is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds; (v) includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references; (vi) contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; or (vii) is a chain letter of any kind.
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Services will not be permitted.
(F) Pursuant to a promotion or in certain other instances, you may give us permission to share or use your User Content on our Website or on a third party platform. In such instances, you acknowledge and agree that we may use your User Content to promote our Services and that your User Content may appear in proximity to third party advertisements and/or content.
(G) We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. We have the right in our sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever to edit, refuse to post, remove, or disable access to any User Content.
6. SERVICE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
(B) In many instances, Service Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement offered through our Services by anyone other than our authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
(C) Our Services may link or contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
(A) YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF OUR SERVICES OR SERVICE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SERVICES; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN OUR SERVICES OR SERVICE CONTENT (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) WILL BE CORRECTED.
9. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
(C) In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. COPYRIGHT POLICY
(A) We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may terminate and/or disable the Membership of users suspected to be infringing the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, we may remove or disable access to material on any of our websites or hosted on our systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.
(B) In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent is:
113 Cherry St #91633 Seattle
(C) If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work’s copyright has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted. (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
12. CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION & MANDATORY ARBITRATION
(B) If after 30 days the parties are unable to resolve any dispute raised under the previous provision, the dispute may be submitted to arbitration consistent with this Section. The parties understand that they would have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court and to have a judge or jury decide their case, but they choose to have any disputes resolved through arbitration.
(C) We each agree that any claim or dispute between us, and any claim by either of us against any agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, third parties who are not signatories to this agreement, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, including past, present, and future claims and disputes, and including any dispute as to the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the JAMS under its rules and procedures in effect when the claim is filed. The rules and procedures and other information, including information on fees, may be obtained from JAMS’ website (www.jamsadr.com) or by calling JAMS at 949-224-1810.
(D) We are entering into this arbitration agreement in connection with a transaction involving interstate commerce. Accordingly, this arbitration agreement and any proceedings thereunder shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. Any award by the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court having jurisdiction.
(E) Exception to Arbitrate. Either of us may bring qualifying claims in small claims court. Further, as set forth below, we each agree that any arbitration will be solely between you and Company, not as part of a classwide claim (i.e., not brought on behalf of or together with another individual's claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then our agreement to arbitrate doesn't apply and the classwide dispute must be brought in court.
14. NO CLASS ACTIONS
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
15. NO TRIAL BY JURY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
16. AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
(A) No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
If you submitted personally identifiable information to us prior to this effective date, and desire to opt-out of having that information treated under the new policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE APP OBTAIN AND HOW IS IT USED?
The App typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you (“PII”); and (b) information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you use the App or that you provide us (“non-PII”).
(1) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”): Our definition of PII includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, postal address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect PII when you access or use the App. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit PII in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of our App. For instance, you may: (a) provide your name, postal/shipping address, email address, and phone number when registering with our App, or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, purchase preference, usage frequency, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our App. Certain information may not be personally identifiable when standing alone (e.g., your age), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., your age and name). Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Website. For example, while registration is optional and free, if you do not register you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the App (e.g., downloading extra fonts, art packs, etc.).
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“non-PII”): Our definition of non-PII is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-PII can include certain PII that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain Non-PII about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your PII. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access our Website. We may also receive non-PII from third party sources. This information can include, but is not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, general geographic information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, search terms, other applications you have downloaded, and information about the way you use the App.
B. HOW WE USE & SHARE INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THE APP?
(1) PII: The PII you submit to us is generally used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you, or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information for our products or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”), or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via our App.
(2) Non-PII:We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to help analyze use of our App, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our App or services. We may use your Non-PII by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your Non-PII with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that none of this information will personally identify or otherwise be tangibly associated with you.
C. OTHER USES AND INFORMATION
(1) Email Communications: In certain instances we may communicate with you via email. For example, we may communicate with you via email if you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, the email relates to a purchase you have made with us, we are sending you information about our other products and services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(2) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the PII and non-PII we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
(3) Extraordinary Circumstances: We reserve the right to disclose any PII or Non-PII about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our App, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our App users or the general public.
(4) Your California Privacy Rights: Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain PII as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. Requests are limited to one per calendar year. If you wish to take advantage of and believe you are entitled to the rights afforded under California, your request must attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. We will comply with California law where applicable. You may request the information in writing at email@example.com.
(6) Children: The features, programs, promotions and other aspects of our App requiring the submission of PII are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with PII, he/she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. In the unfortunate event that your PII (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.
F. CONTACT US & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
G. SOLE STATEMENT
TERMS & CONDITIONS - OVER CIRCLES CREATE CONTEST
Entries close Monday evenings after each weeks commencement.
Winner will be contacted directly via Email and announced via Social Media along with their winning entry.
Winner will be selected by judges decision.
Prizes are as follows:
- Free Users: One year Over Pro Subscription
- Pro Subscribers: $100 iTunes Gift Voucher
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Not open to Over employees.
Prize not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
Over shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Over reserves the right to remove any content that it may deem inappropriate or offensive in its various social communities.
Over also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.